Our programs are designed to help bring globally-connected learning into your classroom, utilizing these 21st Century Learning Skills:
Communication. Collaboration. Creativity. Critical Thinking.
Creative Connections partners with educators, schools and districts to prepare students to learn, live, work and thrive in a 21st Century global economy. Our interdisciplinary, arts-based programs help students develop global competence and cultural literacy skills.
We design our programs to integrate learning through the arts and digital media with core academic subjects such as language arts, social studies, environmental science and foreign language classes.
September to March • Grades 3 to 12
ArtLink is a unique, arts-based international education program that partners a class in the United States with a peer class in another country. This fall-based program offers classes flexibility in choosing to partner with students from one of over 20 countries on six continents. Through this interdisciplinary program, ArtLink connects learning in art, social studies, language arts and foreign language. The program offers live videoconferencing and asynchronous communication.
January to June • Grades 3 to 12
Rainforest ArtLink is an arts-based international education program that partners a class in the United States with a peer class living in the rainforest of Central or South America. This spring version of Creative Connections’ ArtLink program explores concepts of the environment and how it helps shape cultures. This interdisciplinary program connects learning in social studies, Spanish language instruction and science. All Rainforest ArtLink partner classes participate in live videoconferencing.
Find The Right Fit
- Multi-month programs, either Fall or Spring-based
- One-day workshops in schools, libraries and museums
- School-wide cultural performances and workshops (Connecticut, New York and New Jersey)
- Adapted programs to fit your timeline and objectives
- Live and asynchronous videoconferencing options designed to enhance classroom connections
Get Ongoing Program Support
We want this to be a rewarding, positive and educational experience. Creative Connections supports educators by providing:
- Program curriculum handbook
- Lesson plans aligned with Common Core and National Academic Standards
- Tools to measure student progress in cultural literacy
- Program staff who facilitate and provide ongoing support
- Online community to connect with and learn from other educators in over 20 countries